TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: 2017-10-02
By placing an order you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Please Read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order with Fallondrin.
The Website Terms apply to your use of the Fallondrin website at www.fallondrin.com (the “Website”) and to any order you place on the Website. The Website Terms apply regardless of how you access the Website, including any technologies or devices by which Fallondrin makes the Website available to you at home, on the move or in store. You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using, registering with, or placing an order on the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, please do not use this Website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Prices and service descriptions
To place an order you must be 18 years old. We reserve the right to deny your order if the personal information is found to be incorrect or false.
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been fairly described. However, when ordering products or services through the Website, please note that:
• orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Website; jag förstår inte denna mening.
• all prices are displayed in EURO inclusive of Swedish VAT where applicable (except for our International Deliveries, please see the International Delivery section below for further detail) unless expressly indicated otherwise
• packaging may vary from that shown on the Website;
• whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
• all items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
• due to the human factor sometimes typical errors can occur. Fallondrin reserve the right to adjust incorrect prices and make price adjustments.
Law, jurisdiction and language
Any matter that arise out of your use of this Website (including any contract entered between you and us through the Website) shall be governed by the laws of Sweden and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. All contracts shall be concluded in Swedish.
To make sure that you can enjoy your Fallondrin print for a long time please, protect it from sun light.
For more advice please contact us through email@example.com
Fallondrin Jewelry contains of 100 procent Sterling Silver 925.
- Keep your Jewelry away from acidy fluids like perfume or lotion as this may have a negative effect on the jewelry
-Fallondrin Jewelry is water & ocean friendly, so feel free to take them for a swim
- If you have purchased a ring we advice you to hand it in to a Jeweler to get it fitted for your finger, even though it is adjustable.
To get it properly fitted is more caring for the ring!
- Our jewelry may go gray with time if it is kept in a humid environment, then simply wipe (rub) them with a cotton cloth and they will shine again
- Store your Fallondrin Jewelry in the box they come in for a long and shiny life
We work with PayPal & Stripe for a secure payment. As soon as your payment is received you will get a confirmation. When the product leaves our storage you will receive an e-mail stating that the product is on it’s way.
Fallondrin knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
We do not save any information about our costumers online or in any database that is possible to reach from the internet.
We will, however keep your name and email address and hope that we will communicate in the future.
The cost of delivery is included in the price of the product.
Every product is made to order. When Fallondrin receives your order we will send your product within 2-6 weeks. Depending on the chosen country of delivery the time of delivery can vary. The deliver time can be up to 2-6 weeks. All risk in the products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
When the supply of your product(s) or service(s) is delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand) we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
Damage in Transport
All damage to a product caused by delivery must be notified to fallondrin within 24 hours. If you receive a damaged product please contact our customer service.
The costumer service at:
When you receive your product make sure that it is in good condition. If you receive a product that is not to your satisfaction, you need to contact our costumer service within 24 hours. From our costumer service you will receive a number to use for the return. The number is to be placed onto the package. Always contact Fallondrin before returning the product. The cost for returning the product is bore by Fallondrin only if the product is flawed caused by the delivery.
Your right to cancel
If you are contracting with us as a consumer, you have the right to cancel (under the Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83 as implemented in the applicable EU member state (“CRD”)), all or part of your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered. Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address below. Please note the delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery. Fallondrin will process your refund with 14 days of receipt of the products, to the specified address. You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and they must be returned to us before we can issue your refund.
Specified Returns Address:
Fallondrin (Nr xx)
At Kimberley Ahlström
Business ID: 89062241030001
Opening hours for our costumer service
11.00 am – 14.00 pm from Monday – Wednesday Swedish time
Changes to the website and to these Website Terms
Fallondrin reserve the right to change and update the website and these Website Terms from time to time. We recommend that you revisit this page regularly to keep informed of the current Website Terms that apply to your use of the Website. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to our Website Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us on below details.
Phone number: +46-768495708